Ultimate Lean and Green Burger
If you’ve got little time, but crave BIG flavor and want a meal that complies with your program, look no further than the Ultimate Lean and Green Burger!
Today I’m going to share with you my 3 hacks (plus one little secret) to making big, juicy and flavorful burgers in just minutes. Take a few minutes and watch!
20 ounces lean ground beef (preferably organic and grass fed)
1 1/2 Tablespoons Stacey Hawkins Simply Brilliant Seasoning
- Add seasoning to the ground beef.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Portion beef into 4 segments.
- Flatten in your hands to patties a little less than 1/2″ thickness.
- Place on an outdoor grill, indoor grill, frying pan or in the broiler.
- Cook for 2-4 minutes on each side until desired temperature is reached.
- Serve hot!
Makes 4, 5 ounce patties that are 1 Lean and 1 Condiment each.
Are you on Optavia 5&1 and Stressing? Please stop worrying... I've got your back!
No more guesswork, no counting Leans and Greens and no more worrying about what to eat. Ever.
Stacey's helped THOUSANDS learn the secret to making ridiculously delicious meals that comply with program and KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF FOREVER!