Rosemary Beef Tips and Creamy Fauxtatoes
No matter where you go these days, everyone seems to be about pressure cooking. From one-pot meals to whole chickens and roasts, pressure cookers seem to have taken the world by storm. But what about low carb meals? Can the pressure cooker handle them too? Absolutely!
This week's recipe is for an American staple- steak tips. Here we take top sirloin steak and mushrooms and bathe it in a low carb gravy, all wrapped up with rosemary and garlic over a creeeeeamy cauliflower base. Comfort food to the max!
I was so inspired after making a few recipes in my Instant Pressure Cooker that I decided to whip up a whole series of recipes and put them into a Lean and Green Low Carb Pressure Cooker Cookbook. Want to check it out? Click Here. With so many recipes to cook, you'll be delighted and amazed.
Give this quick recipe a try and let us know how it turns out in the comments below. Cheers and happy cooking! Stacey
Rosemary Beef Tips and Creamy Fauxtatoes
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
Servings: ~4 Serving
- 1 1/2 lbs top sirloin steak, cubed into 1" chunks
- 1 T (one capful) Stacey Hawkins Rosemary Versatility Seasoning (or fresh rosemary, sage, black pepper, onion and garlic)
- 2 1/2 C low sodium beef broth
- 4 C sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 T (one capful) Stacey Hawkins Garlic and Spring Onion Seasoning (or fresh minced garlic, scallions, salt and pepper)
- 1 teaspoon Stacey Hawkins Dash of Desperation Seasoning (or salt and pepper)
- 1/2 tsp guar gum (or other approved thickener) & 1/4 C water
- 2 C hot cauliflower mashed potatoes
- Add all ingredients except guar gum & cauliflower mashed potatoes
to the pressure cooker. Stir to combine.
- Place the lid on the pot and seal. Cook on HIGH for 15 minutes.
When cooking is finished, use the quick release method to release
- Remove the lid and select SAUTE. In a small cup, mix the guar gum
with 1/4 C water & whisk to combine- make sure there are no lumps.
- When liquid in the pot reaches a boil, add the guar gum and water.
Stir to combine and let cook for about 5 minutes until the sauce is
thickened. Season with salt & pepper (or dash) if needed.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Serve over 1/2 C cauliflower rice.step]
Serving Size is 5 ounces of beef, sauce and 1/2 Cup of cauliflower. Serves 4.
Like This Recipe?
Why not make more easy meals ALL the time? You don’t have to suffer any longer w ith dinners that take too long, have WAY too many ingredients and that turn out BORING.
Why not eat delicious foods that are easy to make and just might help you lose weight in the pro- cess? I know, it is a stupid question, lol. Thatʼs why Iʼm here- to help you make good food, fast and easy. Without Stacey Hawkins, food is boring. Want more? Check out all the Meal Making Systems here and then get cooking. All the reviews canʼt be wrong. Your tastebuds (and your jeans) are waiting!
Nutritional Data Information:
This website is written and produced for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and the nutritional data on this site has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration. Nutritional information is offered as a courtesy and should not be construed as a guaran- tee. The data is calculated through an online nutritional calculator, Very Well Fit. Although I do my best to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures should be considered estimates only. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, and the way ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe. Furthermore, different online calculators provide different results depending on their own nutrition fact sources and algorithms. To obtain the most accurate nutritional information in a given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator.