Pork Chops & Mushrooms Simmered with Rosemary
- Combine Rosemary Versatility Seasoning, salt and pepper in a bowl to make a dry rub.
- Pat seasoning over both sides of the pork chops.
- Add oil to a large skillet and heat over medium high heat.
- Add pork chops and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until chops are browned.
- Add mushrooms, Garlic Gusto and broth, reduce heat to low.
- Cover pan and simmer for 7-10 minutes, until pork reaches desired temperature.
- Remove chops from pan and turn heat up to high.
- Let boil until liquid reduces by half.
- Serve chops with sauce and your favorite green veggie!
Recipe Notes & Optavia Counts
Serving Size ¼ of this recipe.
1 - Lean
0 - Leaner
0 - Leanest
0 - Green
0 - Condiments
1 - Healthy Fat
The mom-trepreneur behind the brand, now 100 pounds lighter.
After losing 100 pounds as a foodie who REFUSED to give up really great tasting meals, Stacey now shares her products, recipes and methods to make delicious foods that get results! Whether you're looking to lose a few pounds, or just get a healthful dinner on the table every night, Stacey's products, recipes and meal making systems make it deliciously EASY to Make a Better Meal & Live a Better Life, no matter WHAT your diet!