Pork Chops & Mushrooms Simmered with Rosemary
- Combine Rosemary Versatility Seasoning, salt and pepper in a bowl to make a dry rub.
- Pat seasoning over both sides of the pork chops.
- Add oil to a large skillet and heat over medium high heat.
- Add pork chops and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until chops are browned.
- Add mushrooms, Garlic Gusto and broth, reduce heat to low.
- Cover pan and simmer for 7-10 minutes, until pork reaches desired temperature.
- Remove chops from pan and turn heat up to high.
- Let boil until liquid reduces by half.
- Serve chops with sauce and your favorite green veggie!
Recipe Notes & Optavia Counts
Serving Size ¼ of this recipe.
1 - Lean
1 - Healthy Fat
Stacey Hawkins, the Queen of Lean and Green Recipes makes Pork Chops & Mushrooms Simmered with Rosemary. This low-carb recipe is an Optavia Recipe, Optavia 5 and 1 recipe and complies with most low carb diets. Eat great and lose the weight!
The mom-trepreneur FOODIE behind the brand, now 100 pounds lighter.Read stacey’s story