No Carb Egg White Tortillas
Rated 5.0 stars by 3 users
Don't you just LOVE tortillas? They're so incredibly versatile for so many recipes, but usually made of white flour or corn, they are not approved on many low-carb diets.
If you're looking for Lean and Green recipes, low-carb recipes, or diabetic recipes that include tortillas, what's one to do?
Zero carbs, super low in calories and so easy to whip together, this recipe is by far and away the easiest Lean and Green Low Carb Tortilla recipe out there.
Made with just a few ingredients, these are as delicious as they are easy. And this little batch yields 5, 7 inch tortillas (or a bunch of smaller ones!)
At only a few calories each (or counted as 1 condiment if you're on Optavia) you can splurge on tacos, burritos, and breakfast once again. Let us know your favorite way to use them!
Here we go! Give this one a try, WE PROMISE you won't be disappointed.
- Spray a 7-8" nonstick pan with nonstick spray and set over medium heat.
Mix together all the remaining ingredients- note that the mix will seem watery.
- Using a ladle, pour about 1/4 C liquid into the bottom of the pan and using the handle of the pan, swirl the liquid around to cover the bottom.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and then gently run a spatula around the edges to loosen. If it seems a tad sticky or wet, wait until it releases.
- Gently flip the tortilla over and cook until slightly brown on the other side. When finished, slide onto a plate and keep warm until ready to use.
- Repeat the process until all tortillas are cooked
Recipe Notes & Optavia Counts
Serving Size is 1- 7 inch tortilla and is 1 Condiment serving. This recipe will make about 5 7-inch tortillas.
*You can fire up your stove and use multiple pans to make your own little tortilla factory & make these faster.
*You do want a little browning on these as it's development of flavor and texture. Be careful, however, not to overcook.
*You can refrigerate or even freeze these individually to use later.
*Great for breakfast wraps, sandwich wraps, lasagna, burritos, tacos and so much more!
- Serving Size
- per serving
- 0.9 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 0.9 grams
- 0 milligrams
- 134 milligrams
- 3.5 grams
- 2.2 grams
- 0.4 grams
- 6.9 grams
The mom-trepreneur behind the brand, now 100 pounds lighter.
After losing 100 pounds as a foodie who REFUSED to give up really great tasting meals, Stacey now shares her products, recipes and methods to make delicious foods that get results! Whether you're looking to lose a few pounds, or just get a healthful dinner on the table every night, Stacey's products, recipes and meal making systems make it deliciously EASY to Make a Better Meal & Live a Better Life, no matter WHAT your diet!