Grilled Chicken with Fresh Strawberry Lemon Dressing a Lean and Green Recipe
Seasonal, fresh strawberries make a wonderful dressing for classic grilled chicken. Serve over fresh greens or alternate vegetables (great over asparagus or snow peas!) for a light and healthy wow factor.
1 1/2 lbs. – Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 C – Fresh Strawberries
1/2 tsp – Stacey Hawkins Tricolore Peppercorn
1 pinch – Stacey Hawkins Sassy Sea Salt
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium high heat. Sprinkle Dash of Desperation over the chicken and then place it on the hot grill.
- Cook chicken 6-10 minutes on each side until done. (Verify using a meat thermometer.) Set aside to cool.
- To make dressing, add remaining ingredients to a food processor or blender. Puree on high for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Slice chicken on a diagonal and drizzle with dressing to serve.
- Serve over fresh greens, arugula, asparagus or snow peas. Dressing makes a great stand-alone for other salads too!
Recipe Notes & Optavia Counts
Serving size is 5 ounces of chicken and 1 T dressing
1 - Lean
0 - Leaner
0 - Leanest
0 - Green
2 - Condiments
1 - Healthy Fat
The mom-trepreneur behind the brand, now 100 pounds lighter.
After losing 100 pounds as a foodie who REFUSED to give up really great tasting meals, Stacey now shares her products, recipes and methods to make delicious foods that get results! Whether you're looking to lose a few pounds, or just get a healthful dinner on the table every night, Stacey's products, recipes and meal making systems make it deliciously EASY to Make a Better Meal & Live a Better Life, no matter WHAT your diet!