Garlic Crusted Baby Back Ribs
What? BBQ ribs can be a Lean and Green recipe? Oh yes they can! Juicy, succulent and chew down to the bone ribs are fine on program so long as you don’t slather them in sugary, garbage-y BBQ sauce. But what about the FLAVOR you might say? Well, Stacey’s got you covered- and without ANY extra fat either! But how??
The method is a simple combination of Stacey’s Smoked Sea Salt and Garlic Gusto Seasoning sprinkled on as a dry rub and then left to soak on the ribs for 1-24 hours. (If you can leave them overnight, the flavor is INCREDIBLE!) Then flash cooked on high heat, these baby back ribs are decadently wonderful, at any time of year. Enjoy!
Garlic Crusted Baby Back Ribs
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 85-1465 Minutes
Servings: 4-6 Serving
- Sprinkle Salt and Gusto over ribs and spread to evenly coat. Wrap ribs in plastic wrap and place in the fridge for one hour to overnight (the longer, the better!)
- When ready to cook, preheat outdoor grill to high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and place the ribs on the grill. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Flip the ribs over and cook for an additional 7-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the ribs. Test with a meat thermometer to ensure they are done to your likeness. (for a great temperature reference, please check out: http://putporkonyourfork.com/pork-basics/cooking-guide/)
- Remove from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Serving Size is 5 ounces of pork off the bone.
Are you on Optavia 5&1 and Stressing? Please stop worrying... I've got your back!
No more guesswork, no counting Leans and Greens and no more worrying about what to eat. Ever.
Stacey's helped THOUSANDS learn the secret to making ridiculously delicious meals that comply with program and KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF FOREVER!
Nutritional Data Information:
This website is written and produced for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and the nutritional data on this site has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration. Nutritional information is offered as a courtesy and should not be construed as a guaran- tee. The data is calculated through an online nutritional calculator, Very Well Fit. Although I do my best to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures should be considered estimates only. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, and the way ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe. Furthermore, different online calculators provide different results depending on their own nutrition fact sources and algorithms. To obtain the most accurate nutritional information in a given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator.