Boring chicken breast takes on a whole new life with this easy lean and green recipe! Approved as an Optavia recipe, Medifast recipe, take shape for life recipe and just all around low-carb delicious recipe, this takes just a few minutes to make then the oven does the rest. Make it for one or 100, it’s sure to fill your belly with comfort any day..
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 lbs)
1 C bruschetta (prepared or use recipe found here)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice chicken breasts to make a stuffing pocket (watch video above for how-to)
- Place 1/4 C of bruschetta in the chicken breast and place in a baking dish.
- Repeat the process with each chicken breast until all are stuffed.
- Drizzle oil equally over each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle chicken with panko.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until chicken is done (internal temp of 180 degrees.)
- Slice and serve!
Medifast recipe servings / Take Shape for Life recipe servings / Optavia recipe servings / Lean and Green Recipe servings: 1/4 of this recipe is 1 lean (chicken) 1/2 green (tomatoes) 1 healthy fat (oil) and 1/2 condiment (Seasoning)
Check out Stacey’s Lean & Green Meal Making Systems- Make AMAZING Lean and Green meals, with little to no effort!
Get FREE weekly motivation, recipes, tips and more!
The post Stuffed Bruschetta Chicken- a Lean and Green Recipe appeared first on Stacey Hawkins.