Stacey’s Simply Succulent Shrimp Scampi
- Add Stacey Hawkins Roasted Garlic Oil and butter to a large frying pan (12-14”)
- Heat over medium high heat
- Add Stacey Hawkins Garlic Gusto Seasoning and shrimp
- Cook for one minute on each side
- Sprinkle with Stacey Hawkins Skinny Scampi Seasoning
- Cook for 3-5 additional minutes, until shrimp is fully cooked
- Serve over rice, steamed vegetables or salad
Recipe Notes & Optavia Counts
Serving Size is ½ of this recipe
1/2 - Lean
0 - Green
0 - Condiments
2 - Healthy Fat
Stacey Hawkins, the Queen of Lean and Green Recipes makes Stacey’s Simply Succulent Shrimp Scampi. This low-carb recipe is an Optavia Recipe, Optavia 5 and 1 recipe and complies with most low carb diets. Eat great and lose the weight!
The mom-trepreneur behind the brand, now 100 pounds lighter.
Read stacey’s story
After losing 100 pounds as a foodie who REFUSED to give up really great tasting meals, Stacey now shares her products, recipes and methods to make delicious foods that get results! Whether you're looking to lose a few pounds, or just get a healthful dinner on the table every night, Stacey's products, recipes and meal making systems make it deliciously EASY to Make a Better Meal & Live a Better Life, no matter WHAT your diet!
Lean and Green Recipes Cookbook- Low Carb for Everyone (Optavia compliant & food counts included)
Regular price $39.98 USD
Regular priceUnit price / per