Smoky Shrimp Chipotle
This incredible dish, in only 10 minutes??
You bet! And... it's super EASY! The warm rich combination of smoky chipotle pepper with tomatoes and juicy shrimp creates a 10 minute, delicious Lean and Green meal that is out of this world!
The great thing about this beautiful dish (isn't it gorgeous?) is that it can be served in SO many ways- you can dish it straight up, over zoodles, over cauli rice, or even in lettuce wraps. The choice is yours- get creative!
No matter how you decide to serve it, I promise that this dish is one you're going to love to cook, serve and especially- devour. Why would you EVER resort to eating boring Lean and Green Meals again?
Happy Cooking! Stacey
Smoky Shrimp Chipotle
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: ~4 Serving
- 4 teaspoons Stacey Hawkins Roasted Garlic Oil
- 1 C chopped chives or scallions (greens only)
- 2 lbs wild caught, raw shrimp, shelled, deveined & tails removed
- 1 can (~16 oz) diced tomatoes (unflavored, no sugar added)
- 1 capful (1 Tablespoon) Stacey Hawkins Cinnamon Chipotle
- 4 lime wedges (optional)
- 4 T fresh cilantro (optional)
- Heat oil in a medium sized frying pan over medium high heat.
- Add the scallions and cook for one minute, until slightly wilted and glistening.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 1 minute on each side.
- Add the tomatoes and Cinnamon Chipotle seasoning. Cook an additional 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes are hot and shrimp is opaque & fully cooked. Be careful not to overcook as it will make the shrimp tough and dry.
- Sprinkle with cilantro if desired and spritz with a wedge of lime (or serve the lime wedge on the plate for a pretty and functional garnish.
- Serve warm.
- Makes about 4 servings.
Serving Size is 7 ounces of shrimp and 1/4 of the sauce mixture. Nutritional information and counts below include cilantro and lime (1.5 condiments for both)
Are you on Optavia 5&1 and Stressing? Please stop worrying... I've got your back!
No more guesswork, no counting Leans and Greens and no more worrying about what to eat. Ever.
Stacey's helped THOUSANDS learn the secret to making ridiculously delicious meals that comply with program and KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF FOREVER!
Nutritional Data Information:
This website is written and produced for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and the nutritional data on this site has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration. Nutritional information is offered as a courtesy and should not be construed as a guaran- tee. The data is calculated through an online nutritional calculator, Very Well Fit. Although I do my best to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures should be considered estimates only. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, and the way ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe. Furthermore, different online calculators provide different results depending on their own nutrition fact sources and algorithms. To obtain the most accurate nutritional information in a given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator.