Smoky Shrimp Chipotle
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
This incredible dish, in only 10 minutes??
You bet! And... it's super EASY! The warm rich combination of smoky chipotle pepper with tomatoes and juicy shrimp creates a 10 minute, delicious Lean and Green meal that is out of this world!
The great thing about this beautiful dish (isn't it gorgeous?) is that it can be served in SO many ways- you can dish it straight up, over zoodles, over cauli rice, or even in lettuce wraps. The choice is yours- get creative!
No matter how you decide to serve it, I promise that this dish is one you're going to love to cook, serve and especially- devour. Why would you EVER resort to eating boring Lean and Green Meals again?
- 2 lbs wild caught, raw shrimp, shelled, deveined & tails removed
4 teaspoons Stacey Hawkins Roasted Garlic Oil
- 1 C chopped chives or scallions (greens only)
- 1 can (~16 oz) diced tomatoes (unflavored, no sugar added)
1 capful (1 Tablespoon) Stacey Hawkins Cinnamon Chipotle
- 4 lime wedges (optional)
- 4 T fresh cilantro (optional)
- Heat oil in a medium sized frying pan over medium high heat.
- Add the scallions and cook for one minute, until slightly wilted and glistening.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 1 minute on each side.
- Add the tomatoes and Cinnamon Chipotle seasoning. Cook an additional 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes are hot and shrimp is opaque & fully cooked. Be careful not to overcook as it will make the shrimp tough and dry.
- Sprinkle with cilantro if desired and spritz with a wedge of lime (or serve the lime wedge on the plate for a pretty and functional garnish.
- Serve warm.
Recipe Notes & Optavia Counts
Serving Size is 7 ounces of shrimp and 1/4 of the sauce mixture. Nutritional information and counts below include cilantro and lime (1.5 condiments for both)
0 - Lean
0 - Leaner
1 - Leanest
1 - Green
3 - Condiments
1 - Healthy Fat
- Serving Size
- per serving
- 3.6 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 1.1 grams
- 418 milligrams
- 487 milligrams
- 6.2 grams
- 1.5 grams
- 1.4 grams
- 46.1 grams
The mom-trepreneur behind the brand, now 100 pounds lighter.
After losing 100 pounds as a foodie who REFUSED to give up really great tasting meals, Stacey now shares her products, recipes and methods to make delicious foods that get results! Whether you're looking to lose a few pounds, or just get a healthful dinner on the table every night, Stacey's products, recipes and meal making systems make it deliciously EASY to Make a Better Meal & Live a Better Life, no matter WHAT your diet!