Low Carb White Chicken Chili Pizza
Ok, as you probably know from following on social, I'm certifiably in love with this low carb pizza recipe. I love it SO much that I wanted to take the original recipe to a whole new world of FLAVOR with the rich aromas of cilantro, chili, garlic and more...
The original was SO good, I had a hunch that a white chicken chili version would also be fabulous... I have to confess, the results are nothing short of incredible!
I don't know about you, but I've had NOTHING but failures with cauliflower crusts, so when this recipe resulted in a pizza as ridiculous as it did, I KNEW I had a winner on my hands and had to share it!
So, just WHAT is the crust you may ask? A few simple ingredients: Canned chicken, Stacey Hawkins Garlic and Spring Onion Seasoning, Stacey Hawkins Basil Infused Panko, Parmesan Cheese and an Egg.
While simple to make, there are a few big tricks to this turning out successfully, so I'm going to walk you through step by step and put the recipe below.
- Drain and flake canned chicken using a fork. Remove as much liquid as possible.
Place chicken in a single layer on a cookie sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes (stirring occasionally) until dry and somewhat crisp.
- Let chicken cool slightly and combine with a beaten egg, panko (or parmesan as mentioned below) and seasoning in a large bowl.
- Form into a ball and pour mixture onto a silicone baking sheet.
- Cover with a piece of parchment paper and gently roll into a thin crust.
Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes at 500° F.
Remove from oven, add cheese and other toppings (measure and count!) and bake for another 6-10 minutes at 500° F. Toppings will dictate final cooking time.
- Remove from the oven, slice and enjoy!
- Email Stacey and let her know how awesome this recipe is!!
Recipe Notes & Optavia Counts
Serving size is the Whole Pizza!
1 - Lean
0 - Green
2 - Condiments
1 - 2 Healthy fats
* If you want a gluten free crust, can substitute 2 T low-fat parmesan cheese here
The mom-trepreneur behind the brand, now 100 pounds lighter.
After losing 100 pounds as a foodie who REFUSED to give up really great tasting meals, Stacey now shares her products, recipes and methods to make delicious foods that get results! Whether you're looking to lose a few pounds, or just get a healthful dinner on the table every night, Stacey's products, recipes and meal making systems make it deliciously EASY to Make a Better Meal & Live a Better Life, no matter WHAT your diet!