Make Perfect Salmon at Home
Over the years I have had many people tell me that they LOVE salmon but only order it when they eat out because it’s too scary to make. Not any more! Here I’ve created the perfect lean and green FOOLPROOF salmon recipe that is SO ridiculously simply, you’ll want to make it time and again. Be sure to watch the video too- in 10 minutes I show you not only how to make fiery pan seared salmon, but a cool and delicious side dish to go along with it. Enjoy!
1 lb salmon filet with skin on
- Preheat nonstick pan over high heat for 1 minute.
- While heating, sprinkle seasoning over the salmon (NOT on the skin side)
- Reduce heat to medium high.
- Place the fish, seasoning side down in the pan and let it cook for 4-6 minutes depending on thickness.
- Reduce heat to medium low.
- Flip the fish over to skin side down and cook an additional 4-6 minutes. (Less for medium/rare and more for well done.)
- Remove from heat and serve. Fish should slide right off the skin and on to the plate.
Serve with Crisp, Cool Bok Choy Salad for a complete lean and green meal!
Medifast recipe servings / Take Shape for Life recipe servings / Optavia recipe servings / Lean and Green Recipe servings: 5 ounces of salmon as prepared in this recipe is 1 lean and 1 condiment serving.
Are you on Optavia 5&1 and Stressing? Please stop worrying... I've got your back!
No more guesswork, no counting Leans and Greens and no more worrying about what to eat. Ever.
Stacey's helped THOUSANDS learn the secret to making ridiculously delicious meals that comply with program and KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF FOREVER!