Salad can be so much more than just traditional greens. This crisp, cool salad takes on a whole new world of delicious flavor and texture with the combination of baby bok choy and kale. Pulled right from my little garden, these magical greens pair with home made creamy ranch dressing to make a lean and green recipe full of flavor, fun and flair. Partners fabulously with my foolproof salmon recipe to make a lean and green meal you’ll love!
3-4 Cups baby bok chop, washed and shredded
3-4 Cups kale greens, washed and shredded
4 T light sour cream or low fat plain yogurt
1/2 C unsweetened almond milk
- Place greens in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl or shaker container, place all the ingredients for dressing.
- Whisk or shake to combine.
- Let sit for 10 minutes to allow flavors to develop before serving.
- Pour desired amount of dressing over the salad.
- Toss to coat & serve!
Serve with Foolproof Salmon for a complete lean and green meal!
Medifast recipe servings / Take Shape for Life recipe servings / Optavia recipe servings / Lean and Green Recipe servings: 1 cup of salad and 1 Tablespoon of dressing are 1 green and 1/3 condiment serving.