I love recipes that are super simple and SO satisfying! This 5 ingredient main course lean and green recipe combines warm and juicy, perfectly seasoned grilled chicken with the cool, robust tang of a garlic “aioli.” The catch? It’s not a true aioli, rather a mouthwatering concoction of protein-rich Greek Yogurt and the perfect amount of tangy garlic flavor. So easy, so delicious and so satisfying, it’s sure to become a family favorite for years to come.
2 lbs boneless skinless chicken (breasts or thighs)
1 C Greek yogurt
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium high heat (you may also use an indoor (George Foreman style) grill or pan sear the chicken as well.
- Sprinkle the Dash of Desperation seasoning over the chicken pieces, tossing to coat evenly.
- While waiting for the grill to heat up, prepare the aioli.
- Place the chicken on the hot grill and cook for 6-8 minutes on both sides until done. Chicken will be fully cooked when it reaches 180 degrees F.
- Plate and serve warm with a dollop of garlic aioli.
- Add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl.
- Using a spatula, fold the spices into the garlic until combined thoroughly.
- Let rest for 10-30 minutes before serving to allow flavors to fully blend.
- Keep in an airtight container, refrigerated for up to one week.
- May be used as a condiment for meats, as a sandwich spread, or even thin with a little water and apple cider vinegar to use as a salad dressing.
- Makes 1 C
Optavia Lean & Green Recipe servings / Medifast recipe servings / Take Shape for Life recipe servings / Lean and Green Recipe servings:
5 oz of chicken thighs OR 6 ounces of chicken breasts are 1 lean serving
1 Tablespoon of “Aioli” is 1 condiment
Check out Stacey’s Lean & Green Meal Making Systems- Make AMAZING Lean and Green meals, with little to no effort!
Get FREE weekly motivation, recipes, tips and more!
The post Grilled Chicken with Cool Garlic “Aioli” a Lean and Green Recipe appeared first on Stacey Hawkins.