Fragrant Cauliflower Rice
- Lightly boil, steam or microwave cauliflower until crisp tender.
- Drain very well, shaking off all excess moisture.
- Pour cooked cauliflower into a food processor and sprinkle with Dash of Desperation seasoning.
- Pulse on high for 1-2 minutes until cauliflower resembles rice.
- Pour into a bowl and serve hot.
Recipe Notes & Optavia Counts
Serving Size is ½ of this recipe is 1 green option
1 - Green
Stacey Hawkins, the Queen of Lean and Green Recipes makes Fragrant Cauliflower Rice. This low-carb recipe is an Optavia Recipe, Optavia 5 and 1 recipe and complies with most low carb diets. Eat great and lose the weight!
The mom-trepreneur FOODIE behind the brand, now 100 pounds lighter.Read stacey’s story