Fragrant Cauliflower Rice
- Lightly boil, steam or microwave cauliflower until crisp tender.
- Drain very well, shaking off all excess moisture.
- Pour cooked cauliflower into a food processor and sprinkle with Dash of Desperation seasoning.
- Pulse on high for 1-2 minutes until cauliflower resembles rice.
- Pour into a bowl and serve hot.
Recipe Notes & Optavia Counts
Serving Size is ½ of this recipe is 1 green option
0 - Lean
0 - Leaner
0 - Leanest
1 - Green
0 - Condiments
0 - Healthy Fat
The mom-trepreneur behind the brand, now 100 pounds lighter.
After losing 100 pounds as a foodie who REFUSED to give up really great tasting meals, Stacey now shares her products, recipes and methods to make delicious foods that get results! Whether you're looking to lose a few pounds, or just get a healthful dinner on the table every night, Stacey's products, recipes and meal making systems make it deliciously EASY to Make a Better Meal & Live a Better Life, no matter WHAT your diet!