Southwestern Pulled Chicken
1 1/2 lbs. – Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breast
1 T – Stacey Hawkins Garlic and Spring Onion Seasoning
2 T – Stacey Hawkins Phoenix Sunrise Seasoning
- 28 oz. Can – Chopped Tomatoes
- Add chicken breasts to crock pot (can be frozen!) Add seasonings and sprinkle over chicken.
- Pour tomatoes over chicken. Cover crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours, until chicken is fully cooked and tender.
- Shred chicken breasts and combine with tomatoes. For a lean and green meal, serve over greens or crispy peppers shaved into a salad. Can also be put into lettuce wraps!
- For a family meal, serve with warm wraps, black beans or corn
Recipe Notes & Optavia Counts
Serving Size is 6 oz. chicken
1 - Lean
1 - Green
2 - Condiments
Stacey Hawkins, the Queen of Lean and Green Recipes makes Southwestern Pulled Chicken. This low-carb recipe is an Optavia Recipe, Optavia 5 and 1 recipe and complies with most low carb diets. Eat great and lose the weight!
The mom-trepreneur FOODIE behind the brand, now 100 pounds lighter.Read stacey’s story
Lean and Green Recipes Cookbook- Low Carb for Everyone (Optavia compliant & food counts included)
Regular price $39.98 USD
Regular priceUnit price / per