Mouthwatering Southwestern Meatloaf in Minutes!
Lean and Green Recipe, Optavia 5 & 1 Recipe, Low Carb Recipe
The secret to making mouthwatering meatloaf in a jiffy is to make it in smaller portions that cook faster. Here we take conventional meatloaf and give it a bit of a Southwestern twist with the addition of seasoning, cheese and avocado. Top with your favorite sugar-free salsa for even MORE flavor!
1 ¼ lb. – lean ground sirloin 98% (see notes below)
½ C – low-fat shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1 C – salsa
1/2 – avocado, sliced
Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sirloin and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Divide the meat mixture into eight equal portions.
- Gently press sirloin into the muffin cup to make 8 individual meat loaves.
Top each loaf with 1 T cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until desired temperature is reached (verify with a meat thermometer.)
- Serve with salsa and sliced avocado as garnish.
Recipe Notes & Optavia Counts
Serving Size is 2 individual pieces of meatloaf.
1 - Leaner (98% sirloin. If you use a higher fat meat, you must eliminate the avocado).
2 - Condiments
1 - Healthy Fat (avocado)
The mom-trepreneur FOODIE behind the brand, now 100 pounds lighter.Read stacey’s story