Low Carb Cranberry Sauce
Whether you’re using it as a side dish for traditional turkey dinner or as a spread for a sandwich, topping for yogurt or oatmeal, or licking it right off the spoon for a sweet treat, low carb cranberry sauce is perfect. Cranberries are naturally very low in carbs and this easy to make recipe will yield enough for leftovers for many uses. Store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 weeks & enjoy in 100+ ways!
12 oz bag of frozen cranberries (do not use the dry ones!)
1/2 C water
1 tsp orange zest
4 packets stevia or 30 drops liquid stevia or other sugar alternative
1/2 tsp vanilla
- Zest the orange. (need help? Check out this cool WikiHow video on how to zest an orange)
- Add the berries, water, zest and Fall Harvest Seasoning to a medium size saucepan. Stir to combine.
- Heat over high until boiling. Reduce heat to simmer for 15-20 minutes until berries burst.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients. You can adjust the amount of stevia if you like the sauce sweeter (add more) or more tart (add less.)
- Let cool & serve. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
Serving size is 1/4 cup and is counted as 1 condiment.
Are you on Optavia 5&1 and Stressing? Please stop worrying... I've got your back!
No more guesswork, no counting Leans and Greens and no more worrying about what to eat. Ever.
Stacey's helped THOUSANDS learn the secret to making ridiculously delicious meals that comply with program and KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF FOREVER!