Lean an Green Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
We love low carb appetizers! Especially those that are easy, delicious and on program. In this recipe, basic everyday ingredients transform into ooey, gooey, crabby bites of Heaven that your entire crew will love.
In fact, they're SO darn good I suggest you make a double batch because they're going to go FAST.
Ready? Here we go! Give this one a try, I PROMISE you won't be disappointed!
- 1/2 C crab meat (real or imitation, flaked)
4 oz low-fat cream cheese, softened
4 T low-fat grated Parmesan cheese
15 +/- white or cremini mushroom caps, about the size of a quarter
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Combine crab, cream cheese, seasonings and Parmesan in a bowl.
- Spray a baking dish big enough to hold all the mushroom caps with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using 2 spoons, place a small dollop of crabmeat stuffing into each mushroom cap.
- When finished, sprinkle each mushroom with a pinch of Lemon Pepper Panko.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the stuffing is soft and bubbly. Remove from the oven, place on a serving platter and allow to rest for a few minutes before serving as they will be quite hot.
Recipe Notes & Optavia Counts
Serving Size is this entire dish!
The mom-trepreneur FOODIE behind the brand, now 100 pounds lighter.Read stacey’s story