Ginger Lime Chicken and Zoodles
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Ginger Lime Chicken and Noodles will change EVERYTHING you may know and believe about Lean and Green Meals. Boring? Oh my no. Tasteless? My family put this as one of their top 10 favorites of all time. Time Consuming? Never.
If you know Stacey Hawkins, then you won't be surprised at how EASY this dish is and how flavorful the results- even with just a few ingredients.
The key to the intense flavor is the marinade. There's not a lot of it so it clings to the chicken beautifully and the acidity of the lime both tenderizes and flavors at the same time.
Placed over a bed of quickly sauteed zucchini noodles, or with a side of cauliflower rice, or even over a green salad, this yummy recipe is as beautiful as it is delicious. Give it a try this week!
- Add first three ingredients to a large zipper style plastic bag.
- Massage the plastic bag to combine the ingredients to make the marinade. Place chicken in the bag, squeeze out all the air, seal the bag and store in the refrigerator for 4 hours, up to overnight.
- When ready to cook the chicken, preheat outdoor grill (or indoor grill pan or frying pan). Cook chicken on both sides for 12-15 minutes over medium high heat, until chicken is fully cooked. Verify temperature with meat thermometer.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare zucchini noodles. (Here's an easy recipe for zoodles)
- Serve chicken over zoodles, or with your favorite side dish and enjoy!
Recipe Notes & Optavia Counts
Serving Size 6 oz. chicken breast and 1 C zucchini noodles.
0 - Lean
1 - Leaner
0 - Leanest
2 - Green
2 - Condiments
1 - Healthy Fat
- Serving Size
- per serving
- 9 grams
- Saturated Fat
- .6 grams
- 109 milligrams
- 98 milligrams
- 3.8 grams
- 1.2 grams
- 2 grams
- 37.4 grams
The mom-trepreneur behind the brand, now 100 pounds lighter.
After losing 100 pounds as a foodie who REFUSED to give up really great tasting meals, Stacey now shares her products, recipes and methods to make delicious foods that get results! Whether you're looking to lose a few pounds, or just get a healthful dinner on the table every night, Stacey's products, recipes and meal making systems make it deliciously EASY to Make a Better Meal & Live a Better Life, no matter WHAT your diet!