There is nothing I love more come Summer than cooking out of doors. The fresh breeze, the warm air and the sunshine all make meals taste SO much better- even chicken! With this Decadent 2 Ingredient Chicken, you can season up boring old chicken (breasts or thighs, your choice) and fire up the grill with great results. As a Lean and Green Recipe to boot (and approved for most low carb diet programs including Optavia, Medifast, Weight Watchers and many more) you get TONS of flavor without a ton of calories. Where else but Stacey Hawkins can you get a 2 ingredient meal that tastes so fabulous!? Try it and post your results below.
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken, breasts or thighs
1 1/2 Tablespoons (1 & 1/2 capfuls) of Stacey Hawkins Flavor Quake Seasoning (no, not just for steak!)
4 tsp Roasted Garlic Oil (OPTIONAL!!! use this (or another oil) ONLY if you are using chicken breast to keep it moist. DO NOT use with thighs if you are following a low fat program.)
- Add chicken and seasoning to a large bowl. Toss to coat. Cover and let sit for 15 minutes, up to 6 hours in the fridge.
- When ready to cook, preheat grill to medium high heat (about 325 degrees F)
- Place chicken on the grill and cook for 4-6 minutes on each side, depending on thickness. Chicken will be done when internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove to a platter, let rest and serve warm with your favorite sides*
* In the photo, I feature raw green beans and garbanzo beans that have been dressed in a little light vinaigrette. This is NOT an approved lean and green side for the 5 and 1 program, but is healthy carbs for transition. Please visit the Lean and Green Recipe section for approved side dishes.
Optavia Recipe / Lean and Green Recipe / 5 & 1 Food Counts for the Optavia & Medifast Program
6 ounces of chicken breast is one lean serving, one healthy fat and 1 condiment. 5 ounces of chicken thighs is one lean serving and one condiment.
Don’t suffer any longer with boring meals that take too long to make, have WAY too many ingredients and that turn out bleh.
Why not eat delicious foods that are easy to make and just might help you lose weight in the process? I know, it is a stupid question, lol. That’s why I’m here- to help you make good food, fast and easy. Without Stacey Hawkins, food is boring. Want more? Check out all the Meal Making Systems here and then get cooking. All the reviews can’t be wrong. Your tastebuds (and your jeans) are waiting!
One- Step Lean and Green Meal Making Systems Now Available at a Discount!
Click Image above to find out more.
Follow me on: