The Perfectly Juicy Burger
No one likes a dried out hamburger! This foolproof recipe allows you to make the most juicy, perfect burger every time. The Stacey Hawkins Wow! Effect will allow you to mix and match flavors and create 1001 combinations of mouth-watering burgers sure to please any palate.
Servings: 4 Burgers
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Preheat grill to medium high heat
- Add meat and seasoning to a large mixing bowl and combine well using your hands.
- Divide mixture equally into 4 portions and shape into balls.
- Flatten balls into 3/4" patties. You can press two raw shrimp into the top of the burger during this step if desired.
- Before placing the burgers on the grill, scrape the grill clean with a good grill brush. With it hot, it will clean much more easily.
- Grill the burgers, lid closed, until nicely browned, about 2-4 minutes.
- Flip the burgers over and continue cooking a few minutes more until desired temperature is reached.
- Toast the buns on the grill for a minute or two on each side if desired.
- Serve hot.
* Uncooked burgers can be placed on a baking sheet and frozen, then placed in a large zipper bag for up to 3 months. Thaw before cooking.
* Classic Chicken seasoning can be used instead of the Flavor Quake for a mild, rich flavored burger that goes great with Swiss cheese, pickles and mayo.
* Cinnamon Chipotle seasoning can be used instead of the Flavor Quake for an incredible BBQ style burger that’s over the top when paired with Bacon and BBQ sauce.
* Honey BBQ seasoning can be used instead of the Flavor Quake for a mild, sweet and tangy burger that goes well with cheddar cheese and grilled onions.