Skinny Chicken Queso in the Air Fryer
Who doesn't LOVE ooey, gooey cheese?? And who would have BELIEVED that you could actually indulge in something as decadent as Skinny Chicken Queso while also enjoying a healthy lifestyle?
Well, if you haven't learned by now, Stacey knows that almost NOTHING is off limits when it comes to flavor, decadence and making Wow! recipes that will blow you away.
But she doesn't stop there.. Because we all want things fast and easy too, right? So why not make it even BETTER by taking the decadence of Skinny Chicken Queso and making it in minutes in the air fryer?
NOW you're talking!!
Stacey's adjusted the recipe from the original to make a single serving. Why?
Because this one, we KNOW you won't want to share, lol.
In the event you do want to make this for more than one, simply multiply out the ingredients by 4 and if you have an air fryer big enough to hold it all, great.
If not, just make it in a 350° F oven and bake for about 20 minutes until bubbly.
Packed with flavor, protein and of course, fun, we know this Air Fryer Chicken Queso will become one of your favorites in no time!
6 ounces cooked chicken, shredded or diced (can use canned & drained for sure!)
- 1/3 C reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese (reserve 2 T for topping)
1/4 C low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 T reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 C diced tomatoes (fresh or canned, reserve 1 T for garnish)
- 1 1/4 C sliced veggies of your choice for dipping or if eligible, chips of your choice
- Combine all ingredients (except sliced vegetables) in a small bowl.
- Using a good scraper/mixer style spatula, combine everything together well.
- Transfer cheese mixture into a bowl large enough to hold it and small enough to fit in your air fryer.
- Using the spatula, spread the mixture into one even layer and top with reserved cheese.
Place in the air fryer at 390° F for 10 - 12 minutes, until mixture is bubbly.
Carefully remove from air fryer, dollop with the remaining tomatoes and place the bowl on a plate surrounded by veggies.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Recipe Notes & Optavia Counts
Optavia Lean and Green Counts
Serving Size is this entire dish!
1 Healthy Fat
The mom-trepreneur FOODIE behind the brand, now 100 pounds lighter.Read stacey’s story