Stacey's Killer Dip Recipe
We all love the idea of dunking and snacking. Nothing satisfies more than the CRUNCH of a crispy nom-nom with cool, creamy yumminess of a flavorful dip! However, when those dips are laden with fat and calories, the delish can turn into a dive in no time. Here's my killer basic recipe for making a dip that's delicious and on program!
This is another paragraph.
Stacey's Killer Dip Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 120 Minutes
- Total Time: 130 Minutes
Servings: 1 Serving
- 4 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 6 ounces 2% greek yogurt (plain, unflavored)
- 1/2 - 1 Tablespoon your favorite Stacey Hawkins Seasoning (our faves: Garlic and Spring Onion, Phoenix Sunrise, Tuscan Fantasy, Rockin' Ranch, Citrus Dill and Simply Brilliant)
- Add all ingredients to a container and blend with a spatula to combine. Let rest for one hour up to overnight to let all the flavors meld. Enjoy with your favorite veggies or approved dipping snacks.
- Serve in individual glasses with veggies or make a cabbage bowl for a gorgeous presentation! Who needs a bread bowl?
Like This Recipe?
Why not make more easy meals ALL the time? You don’t have to suffer any longer w ith dinners that take too long, have WAY too many ingredients and that turn out BORING.
Why not eat delicious foods that are easy to make and just might help you lose weight in the pro- cess? I know, it is a stupid question, lol. Thatʼs why Iʼm here- to help you make good food, fast and easy. Without Stacey Hawkins, food is boring. Want more? Check out all the Meal Making Systems here and then get cooking. All the reviews canʼt be wrong. Your tastebuds (and your jeans) are waiting!
Nutritional Data Information:
This website is written and produced for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and the nutritional data on this site has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration. Nutritional information is offered as a courtesy and should not be construed as a guaran- tee. The data is calculated through an online nutritional calculator, Very Well Fit. Although I do my best to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures should be considered estimates only. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, and the way ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe. Furthermore, different online calculators provide different results depending on their own nutrition fact sources and algorithms. To obtain the most accurate nutritional information in a given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator.